Meet at 11:15 am at the Chapel
Directions from Tom Bensman to Sisters of the Precious Blood.
Do NOT use the Salem address when trying to find the location if you do not use the directions below. (The entrance you want is in the 4000 block of Denlinger) Leave a little time. It is really Trotwood and takes 40 minutes.
If you’re coming from YS, follow these directions:
1. Come into Dayton on Rt. 35W and continue past downtown Dayton, across I-75 into West Dayton.
2. After Rt. 35W crosses I-75, count 4 lights. Continue straight through that 4th light and the road becomes Rt. 49N.
3. Go 4.4 miles and turn right at the light onto Turner Rd.
5. Go a short distance and turn left at the light onto Denlinger Rd.—
6. Go a short distance (past a field of solar panels) and turn right at the “Salem Heights” sign into the parking lot.
7. The driveway curves around to the right. You’ll be entering the building on your left, with the covered entrance. You may park in any non-reserved spot in the parking lot.
If you’re coming from anywhere north or south of Dayton, come on I-75 and take the Rt. 35W exit—-then follow the directions above.